Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 16

This weeks challenge is to Pop it Up!
Here is my entry:






I only have 2 Wags 'n Whiskers stamps and this is the first time I colored in this image. I ordered another stamp so I can continue to play in the challenges.
Stamp: Zoe & Gemma's Snow Fun
DS: Scenic Route
CS: Purple paper I had
Snowflake: Ordered from Stamp and Create
Copics: Boo, BG05, BG10, E000, E00, E31, E33, R29, C1, C7, G21, G24
White, purple and green stickles
Bow easy - love this gadget!
Rhinestones in the corners
Stampin Up ticket punch for the corners

4 comments:

  1. Oh such a gorgeous card Brenda. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Brenda! This image is so cute and love the papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us at WnW!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the added glitter. Hey, I am on the ABC Christmas Challenge blog...you can't get too far ahead with your Holidays, right?!
    Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week! We will have another fun one for you tomorrow. And the following week we will have a blog hop and new release!! We hope you can join in on the fun!!
    ~Lacey
    Wags 'n Whiskers Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful frosty feeling card Brenda...thanks for visiting my blog for the Wags and Whiskers hop and have a wonderful Easter
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - comments are read and appreciated!