Sunday, January 24, 2010

Copic Colour Challenge 48/Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 20


Stamp: Peachy Keen mini snowman that I received as a free gift
Tote: Found the directions to make this tote on the Scor Pal website and the name of it is Mini Christmas Tote
Here is my entry for both the Copic Colour Challenge and the Peachy Keen Challenge.

Challenge Criteria for Peachy Keen:

This week, the challenge is to create an altered item that fits the following criteria:

  • Item must be a purse/tote bag (any size)
  • Must include at least one stamped image
  • Must incorporate a winter theme (snowflakes, snowmen, Valentine’s Day, outdoor snow activities)
Copic Colour Challenge:

I didn't have any of the above colors so I used what I had.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Brenda! I love the paper you chose for your bag, and your coloring, snowflakes and sparkles are just beautiful!! Thanks for playing the Peachy Keen Challenge!!

    Love and hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tote Brenda! I love those colors in that paper you chose! Very very nice!
    Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arghh!! How did I miss this gorgeous tote!!!
    Please forgive my tardiness Brenda. It's so pretty and you've used my favourite snowman to perfection. Wonderful.
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - comments are read and appreciated!